Friday, August 28, 2009

Laugh Your Way To Happiness

I started Laughtub in May 2009, at the age of 19. I think it’s extremely important to do what you love. Because when you do, you really don’t worry about the money. Since opening, Laughtub has made very little. I know more advertisers will come, with time. But I continue on the journey because I hope to bring laughter and happiness to as many people as possible, which is what Laughtub is all about. Anyway, I think it is equally important to be able to laugh. Laugh at yourself, others, and at pretty much anything. If you can laugh, you can easily get through a day and enjoy nearly every moment of it. So, love what you do, and laugh as often as possible. With those two things, you’ll find success and wealth in more ways than just dollar signs!

Contact: email@laughtub.com or by visiting http://laughtub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment