Friday, December 18, 2009

Think Gum

We make chewing gum designed to help boost concentration and memory. I first came up with the idea while I was a senior at UC Berkeley studying molecular and cell biology. I read a study about how certain aromas could enhance performance and took this idea and along with a few carefully selected herbs and a bit of caffeine to make Think Gum. I am now a graduate student at the Stanford University School of Medicine getting my PhD in Immunology. Think Gum LLC first began selling gum at the end of 2007, right when I started grad school. Now, almost 2 years into things we have sold well over a million pieces in gum and generated nearly $100,000 in revenue.

Matt Davidson, Founder of Think Gum LLC

You can get more information by visiting our website www.ThinkGum.com. You can also send Matt an e-mail at MDavidson@ThinkGum.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment