Monday, December 7, 2009

Meet Andi Enns

I am a sophomore at Park University (Kansas City, Missouri) and I am one of the youngest PR & marketing consultants in the country. I work with a variety of clients nationwide, some on retainer and some on project-by-project basis. This clients include yoga studios, public speakers, skincare boutiques, and more. I started out at age 16 with social media. I already had web programming knowledge, and helping a friend with his MySpace profile gave me an idea. So I launched a business designing and maintaining professional MySpace profiles. Over time, this evolved into the full services I offer today. My previous media coverage has included Yahoo HotJobs, national radio show Whiz Ventures, NBC's Kansas City Live, popular industry blog Repman, and many more. Please feel free to contact me at andi.enns@yahoo.com or 816-739-9930.

No comments:

Post a Comment